[ BOOK a KAMBÔ SESSION | PANAMA CITY ]
to be announced
Book a Kambô Session
Thank you for your interest in Kambô!
If you would like to schedule a session, please contact
José Luis del Solar.
CALL or TEXT: +1 (949) 371-9110,
All sessions (privates and circles) will be done at the location of your convenience. Please read below the considerations to host a Kambô session. If you would like to learn more about Kambô, please visit: wellnessofthesun.com
What is Kambô?
Kambô is one of the strongest natural anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antimicrobial, and anesthetic substances on the planet and one of the strongest, natural ways to strengthen the immune system and detoxify your body. It comes from the secretion of the Phyllomedusa Bicolor frog and has been used for thousands of years in the Amazon. Kambô is safe, not hallucinogenic and is 100% legal in the US and all other countries.
Benefits of Kambô
Kambô is one of the strongest natural anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antimicrobial, and anesthetic substances on the planet and one of the strongest, natural ways to strengthen the immune system and detoxify your body.
Nothing but good news.
There is a frog in South America whose venom is a cure.
For all the suffering that mankind must endure.
More powerful than morphine and soothing as the rain.
A frog in South America has the antidote to pain.
That’s the way it’s always been and that’s the way I like it.
–Paul Simon (Señorita with a Necklace of Tears)
Kambô Treatments Cost
PRIVATE SESSION $140 | One private Kambo treatment on a one on one environment, receiving full attention from the practitioner.
“THE VACCINE of THE FOREST” $300 | Three treatments in three days. Great immune system inoculation.
SMALL GROUPS $100 (per person) | Groups of 2 to 4 persons.
LARGE GROUPS $80 (per person) | Groups of 5 persons and over.
Hosting a Kambô Circle or private session
If you know enough people who are interested in taking Kambô you can host a Kambô Circle. These circles offer a unique way to experience the medicine in a group which can be a powerful experience. Also, everyone saves money.
There are a few things to consider when hosting a Kambô circle or private sessions:
- Make sure the location is private and with low noise levels.
- No domestic pets/animals.
- Make sure there is close access to a bathroom at the same level (no stairs).
- Some music, rattling, and noise might be produced. Be sure no one will be surprised or disturbed by it.
- Smudging (burning Sage and other sacred plants) is necessary during the session. Make sure there are no sensitive smoke detectors that might get triggered.
- An accessible kitchen area to heat-up water for the session and to prepare herbal infusions or heat-up soup is optimal.
People with any of the conditions below CANNOT safely take Kambô:
- Serious heart problems
- Medication for low blood pressure
- Brain hemorrhage
- Aneurysms or blood clots
- Lack the mental capacity to make the decision to take Kambô
- Serious mental health problems excluding depression and anxiety
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy for 4-6 weeks afterward
- Immune-suppressants for organ transplant
- Currently pregnant or maybe so
- Breastfeeding a child under 6 months old
- Addison’s disease
- Severe Epilepsy
About José Luis del Solar
José Luis del Solar is a supportive, empathic practitioner who cares for and deeply connects with his clients. He runs a successful Kambô practice in different locations around the world.
José Luis experienced Kambô for the first time in 2014. He was so impressed by the efficacy of the treatment that he took it upon himself to train professionally, a skill that he continues to hone with constant training and a member of the International Asociation of Kambô Practitioners (iakp.org)
- The general process and various results of Kambô therapy vary from individual to individual. No speciﬁc results can be guaranteed.
- Kambô is not a substitute for medical care.
- I do not treat, prescribe for, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder, injury, or condition. Nothing said or done by me should be construed to be such.